Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nightmares!

There was a post yesterday on http://emetophobia.com -- also known as the International Emetophobia Society -- that scared me to the core. I won't post the details, since I myself quite wish I had suppressed the temptation to read the article to which the poster had linked.

Anyway, it brought on a horrific nightmare: my fourteen-year-old brother had been stricken with (cue organ) N O R O V I R U S. I spent the entire dream trying to escape it, and was so concerned about washing my hands that it was complete agony. This dream was even nastier than those in which I'm being sick myself, since in those dreams, I just kind of deal with it.

Well, Happy New Year anyway. I would say, "Have a vomit-free year", except that last time I said that to someone things didn't work out so well for me. Not that I'm superstitious. But you know. Just in case.

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment